Saturday, July 17, 2010


This week, we go to a famous university in our world: Harvard University. In my childhood, visit to Harvard is a dream for me. So this Friday, I’m so happy can oneiromancy today.
I went to Harvard by subway. Harvard University, which celebrated its 350th anniversary in 1986, is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States. Eight presidents of the United States – John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Theodore and Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Rutherford B. Hayes, John Fitzgerald Kennedy George W. Bush and Republic of Kenya– were graduates of Harvard. Its faculty has produced more than 40 Nobel laureates.
I remember the library in Harvard. That’s so big. Like this picture. I like this library, because I can feel a liberal feel from library. The Harvard University Library system provides comprehensive access to library holdings across the boundaries of individual faculties and disciplines. The University Library is also a department of the University's central administration through which the libraries collaborate in the areas of digital acquisitions and collections, information technology, high-density storage, and preservation.
The time is too short, so I will come back for Harvard to know more about you: Harvard!

No comments:

Post a Comment